Exact Dates For Early and Late Season are fluid but generally are the following:
Early Season: The fishing early season starts approximately mid-May, depending upon when the boats are ready, until June 10
Late Season: The late season is August 23rd until the first week of September.Packages include:
- Convenient and quality lodgings with transportation to/from airport and harbor.
- Upgraded lodging is available for $100/night per person
- Continental breakfast, lunch and refreshments
- Cleaning, filleting, vacuum packing, freezing and boxing your catch
(Up to 2 boxes for 3 & 4 day trips, up to 4 boxes for longer trips $50 per box extra for processing fees )
- Fishing with friendly, experienced, professional and licensed captains
- First class fishing equipment including all rain gear and boots (sizes sm-xxl and 5-13)
- True Alaskan hospitality
- Cancellation Policy :
Covid refunds are on a case by case basis. Planes are flying, states are opening up and fishing will take place. If someone is in a health-compromised category we will roll over the the deposit to next year, otherwise regular cancellation policy applies. The regular cancellation policy is the following : Full refund will be given 90 days out. Refund minus deposit at 60 days out and no refund at 30 days unless the spot can be filled. May incur admin charge for all cancellations within 30 days.
- 2022 / 2023 Fuel Surcharge: Due to increased fuel prices we reluctantly add a small fuel surcharge for each guest.
Number of Days / Nights
Cost Per Person
|2 Days/3 Nights||$1650.00pp|
|3 Days/4 Nights||$2395.00pp|
|4 Days/5 Nights|
|5 Days/6 Nights|
|6 Days/7 Nights|
S.E. Alaska Outdoor Adventures
P.O. Box 6143
Sitka, AK 99835